Below you will find information related to parking options related to the property.
- 300 M Street has a two level parking garage, with 285 parking spaces, entrance located on 4th St. SE. Reserved and ADA compliant parking spaces are available in the garage.
- For tenant access to the garage, please contact the parking operator.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Extended hours and weekend hours are available during the Washington Nationals baseball season.
- Parking Managed by: Colonial Parking
- Daily Rate:
- Up to 1 Hour $12.00
- Daily Maximum $20.00
- Early Bird $9.00
- Monthly Rates:
- Standard $260
- Monthly $520
- Towing: Colonial Parking garage will implement towing if needed.
- After Hours Parking Questions: Per Colonial Parking procedures.
- Lost Parking Card: Pay garage current daily rate.
Bicycle Racks & Storage
- There are bike racks available in the garage. Tenants must provide their own locks. Bikes may be stored on the racks Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m., and Saturday 8 a.m. until noon.