All of the following materials can be recycled in your building:
- Office Paper of all types and colors
- Certain paper products
- Plastics #1-7 (Arlington does not accept #6)
- Electronic waste recycling (periodic events)
- Batteries (central recycling container)
To increase recycling participation, your Property Management team can provide complementary:
- Desk-side paper recycling containers
Commingled recycling containers (glass, metal, and plastic)
One-on-One in-person recycling education
Click Here for additional information on JBG SMITH Sustainability Programs, Policies and Case Studies.
Note: Jurisdictions require recycling inspections and may charge inspection fees for each tenant in a building. Fines will be levied if requirements aren’t met. Please reach out to the Property Management office for specifics.